Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bride and Groom Wedding Card Update

Here's an updated version of Thursday's post.  Instead of hoarding one of my favorite cards, I decided to make more.  But this time, I used my Big Shot and a Texturz Plate from Backgrounds 1 to make the bridal gown.  Talk about a time saver!!  I still used Shimmery White cardstock which doesn't show up well in the picture, but it is quite pretty in real life!  I used the 3/4 inch square punch to make the bow tie by cutting the square into 4 pieces, and this card also opens in the center.       Supplies:  Basic Black, Shimmery White cardstock, Big Shot, Texturz Plate from Backgrounds 1 3/4 in. square punch, 1/8 in. hole punch, Organza Ribbon

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover