Thursday, May 27, 2010

Celebrate Windshield Wiper Card

Here's a cross between this windshield wiper card and this celebrate card. Both were projects for stamp club this month, and I liked this fold so much that I decided to use it as my APEX swap (A Positive Example). My upline, Meg, hosts this event for demonstrators in all levels of her downline who meet certain qualifications. It is something I always hope to qualify for and the great thing is demos from all over participate since we have a by mail option. The projects the other stampers make are always terrific, and I am looking forward to receiving my package in the mail soon!


Supplies: Tropical Party, Celebrate Everything stamp set, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise cardstock, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Old Olive ink, Stampin' Dimensional, Big Shot, Top Note die

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover