Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Birthday Tulips

This card was inspired by a beautiful birthday card I received from Cheryl Camp. I had resisted buying the 2-step bird punch.... until I realized I could make tulips with it! Thanks Cheryl! So after my birthday, I ordered the punch and knew this would be a June stamp club project. Each tulip uses 3 wing pieces from the 2-step bird punch. The stems and leaves come from the same punch and the vase is made with the ornament punch (cut the tip off). The faux frame was created by punching two Top Note pieces and cutting the Whisper White on the dotted line.  What a great way to use these punches, huh? 

Supplies: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Certainly Celery cardstock, Top Note die, Big Shot, 2-step bird, ornament punches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover