Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Thoughts Circle Card

I call this a circle card. I am not sure if that's what it is really called, but that's what I am going with until I learn differently :-) We did this in club last week and I thought this fantastic flower needed a slightly "fancier" card base. Using the scallop circle and the Big Shot, cut two and attach them with a jumbo eyelet. Be careful not to squeeze the Crop-a-dile too tightly because we want the card to swing open to reveal your greeting.  

You can find the directions for this flower at www.simistamper.blogspot.com/2010/02/instructions-for-paper-rose.html.  Thanks to Rae Anne for finding these directions and teaching me this flower. 
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover