Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Scrapbook Club

Tonight is the first night of a new round of scrapbook club, and this is the sample layout I have created.  Club members can copy this, tweak it or change it to meet their needs.  It is interesting to see the starting point and see how individual everyone's pages ends up.  Though it was not my intention when I started, it looks like this owl from stamp club.  I wanted to create a page with Fall colors, but I think it's the chevron pattern on that sheet of Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper that I am drawn to.  I used one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack to create the faux brads.   
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover