Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby Gift Stampin' Up! Style

My friend and fellow stamper, Rae Anne, is expecting a baby in January.  So what better way to celebrate than with Stampin' Up!?  Her sister, Becky and friend, Deana, did an awesome job with the invitations, favors, and table decorations using the Fox and Friends stamp set.  So when I happened across this outfit - I had to buy it since it fit the theme perfectly!  I created the gift bag with Fox and Friends and then made a gift card holder for some Decor Elements money.  I knew Rae Anne was planning to do some decorating in the baby's room, and I wanted to help her get started.  When she posts her finished projects on her blog, I will let you know.  In the meantime, here are some of the party decorations Becky and Deana did.      

        




1 comment:

  1. Ack! So cute! It coordinates perfectly!! Miss you at our meetings! Next one is Tuesday the 7th if you can make it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover