Saturday, May 21, 2011

Embossed Wedding Card

At our Spring into Stamping meeting last month, Tami White demonstrated embossing folders.  Some people cut them to emboss only part of the card, but this is so much better for people like me.  I had ordered this embossing folder a long time ago when I first learned you could cut the folder and create sections of embossing, but I just couldn't bring myself to cut into it and "destroy" it.  So it sat in my drawer until I saw this!  Emboss a piece of cardstock and use it at your pattern.  Trim away the parts you don't want embossed and then cut a piece of chipboard to match.  Put that chipboard (I taped my down so it wouldn't move) on the outside of your folder.  Run it through your Big Shot on platform 2 with only 1 cutting pad.  I added some rhinestones in the middle of the designs for just a little bling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover