Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Home From Convention

Time flies when you are having fun.  I spent most of convention thinking this was my 4th, but on the way home my friend Shirley and I were counting up and realized it was the 5th!  I did however know I had been a demonstrator for 5 years, and I was one of 8 women in our group walking across the stage for the 5 year milestone walk! 


Our group wears green hats so we can find each other easily in a crowd of more than 3,000 people.  Here we are minus a few ladies that had to leave early.  I am on the left end of the center row. 

We are so proud of our uplines Kim and Meg who are in the top 100 demonstrators again this year! 


It was truly one of my favorite conventions.  We got a sneak peek at products and samples from the Holiday Mini Catalog, and let me just say - start saving your pennies now.  It's pretty great. 

All of these green hat ladies were a big part of the fun I had, but the classes, demos, displays, shopping at Momento Mall all add up to a great experience and lots of new ideas to share. 




Here is my version of a card created by Carrie Cudney from Stampin' Up!  I did it with my stamp club ladies tonight.  It uses the new Lace Ribbon Border punch for a cute little cake stand.  And if you can't tell, the cake is made out of Hershey Miniatures wrapped in Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper. 



If convention sounds like something you would like to be a part of next year, this is a great time to sign up to be a demonstrator.  The starter kit is $99 and you get a Christmas Keepsake Box on top of that! 



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover