Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lace Ribbon Punch Wow Factor

I just had someone tell me she wasn't sure about that new lace ribbon punch.  Well thanks to a clever demonstrator (LeeAnn Greff, I think.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong) who showed us this idea at convention, I think I might have given her a reason to like this punch.  Simply punch the strip of cardstock like usual.  Then go back through with the 3/4 inch circle punch and punch out the center. On this card I replaced the center with a center from another colored strip of cardstock.  Makes for a very different look with the same punch. 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card!! Thank you for the birthday version! I like it even more now that I know you used the 3/4" Circle Punch to cut out all the centers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover