Friday, July 29, 2011

Personalized Gum Wrapper

It's been a week since my last post - yikes! And the funny thing is I have been stamping the whole time so I should have lots to share with you. I spent the last week stamping with 2nd and 3rd graders at College for Kids. It was a lot of fun, but just like my classes at school, they kept me on my toes. We created at least 2 cards every day (no small feat in an hour!) using techniques and tools I thought the kids would like.  I even worked up the courage to use the shaving cream technique with them on the last day. I will post some pictures of our projects next week. I also had a Christmas in July Stamp-a-Stack so you can be watching for those cards too! In the meantime, here is another little treat for my convention roommates that matches their other gift. I decided to make one for myself because there was no reason I shouldn't be carrying cute gum around too!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover