Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Card Construction with Kids

Here are a few of the favorites of the kids taking my Card Construction class at the Lincoln Land College for Kids.  The spinner card was actually like the one voted as favorite the year before.  But the classes this year were all over as far as their favorite cards.  I used a lot of retired stamp sets and inks just in case, but I find the kids are usually very good about handling my things carefully... they just might be a bit more fingerprinty than adults.  The kids don't seem to mind getting ink on themselves!

The ladybug card is a modified version of a swap I just got at convention this year.  The stamper who made it didn't put her name on it, but I thought it was a great way to make a quick cheerful card. 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover