Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pennant Parade Scrapbook Layout

 
My scrapbook club ladies had a specific request last month.  So here is my layout for Tuesday featuring pennants.  I do believe most layouts will work for most pictures, and my scrapbook club is proof.  I can do a layout of a vacation as the sample, and when the night is over, we all have used the same layout for pictures of babies, racing, concerts, high school sports and family activities. However when I sat down to do my layout for this month, the pictures I had printed are of an enormous, elaborate church in Barcelona.  I didn't really think that would be the most appropriate use of pennants.  So I pulled some old extras from a past vacation to do a sample, and then I will use this layout again for more recent vacation pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover