Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hello Friend Slider Card

 
Yesterday was the 9th Annual Spring into Stamping event hosted by my Impeckable Stampers group.  As always, it was great fun!  I wasn't a demo for the very first event but haven't missed one since I joined.  In fact my first one was when I was just "thinking" about joining as a demo.  Deep down, I knew I was going to go for it, but that event sealed the deal.  I've been to a number of regional and national conventions and this event it right up there!  And best of all, I get to visit with some of my stamping friends.  This year we had ladies from Pennsylvania and California!!
 
I was asked to do a demonstrations during the demo fair this year and this is one of my favorite cards.  While half of the group does make-n-takes, the other half gets to check out the demo booths out in the hallway.  I demonstrated Slider Cards of all kinds - single, double, and triple.  So check back to see some more of my work in the coming days. 
 
Thanks to Rae Anne for loaning me this Zoo Review stamp set (used it for another of my favs too).  After creating a few slider cards, I had the idea to hide a penguin behind the iceberg.  I pulled the Hello Friend words from Peachy Keen because it was perfect for the penguin friend sliding out to join his penguin buddy. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover