Sunday, July 26, 2015

Convention 2015

I'm back from a wonderful few days of stamping and spending time with friends in Salt Lake City.  Rae Anne and I were the first to arrive, and after we got ourselves got settled, we walked to Temple Square.  I'd been before but enjoyed the nice evening and beautiful scenery just as much as I did last time I visited. 



More friends joined us for the next day and a road trip to Park City and Utah Olympic Park. That was something I have always wanted to do, and I'm so glad I got to share it with these ladies.  After some outdoor adventure, the museum and lunch we headed back to meet up with the rest of our group.





Convention started on Thursday and was filled with demonstrations, prizes, swapping, visiting, the Holiday Catalog reveal, and business topics.  A personal highlight was when I got to walk across the stage to be recognized for a career sales milestone.  I couldn't have done it without all of my awesome customers and friends.  Thank you!  We had several others in our group of 29 recognized for some amazing achievement, and it's so exciting and inspiring to be there with them.




I'm heading home with so many ideas floating around in my head, I'm excited to get to work....after a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover