Sunday, June 11, 2017

Life is Beautiful Adirondack Chair Card


If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen a couple of pictures of this work in progress.  (And if you don't, please hop over there and start)!  I was getting it ready for a demonstrator swap and it was one of the first projects I did for the new catalog.  I made 28 of these and got 28 different cards back from my demonstrator friends - so much fun to get that package in the mail!

The Colorful Seasons Bundle is going to be a regular in my rotation because it is so versatile.  It includes beach chairs, leaves, flowers and snowflakes so each season, it will be new again!  

To create the sand and water, I tore the top edge of cardstock and Color Theory Designer Series Paper.  Our cardstock has color throughout so you get a colored edge even after tearing.  But if you tear towards yourself on the Designer Series Paper, you get the white edge for whitecaps on the waves.  I did borrow some stamps from High Tide for the sand, grass, and birds.  Check back later this week for my best tip for gluing all of those chairs on neatly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover