Sunday, November 26, 2017

Singing Reindeer Punch Art


Over the years, there have been different versions of this carol singing reindeer out there, but I have never made one.  As different tools come and go, the reindeer change their looks just a bit, but that's the great thing about crafting... you can always come up with something.  Thanks to fellow demo Linda Parker for some inspiration.  

The Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper makes a perfect background with my Sahara Sand, Basic Black and Whisper White reindeer.  And here are some of the other tools I used!



If you'd like to make your own, you can order anytime through my online store, but you can take advantage of our Cyber Monday free shipping on Monday only.  Better yet -- come to my weekend stamp-a-stacks and make some with my pre-cut materials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover