Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Arrange a Wreath Sampler

Earlier this summer, I participated in Vacation Stamping School with my Stampin' Up! family.  Normally we gather for a day of stamping, demos, make-n-takes, swapping, speakers and prizes, but this year it was virtual.  It was a great day and I'm looking forward to the next one - virtual or in person!

I often do a demo in the demonstration fair and this year I filmed myself  and sent it off to be included in the event.  It was nice because I enjoyed watching all of the other demos that I normally don't see as I am demonstrating.  

I wanted to do something from the new catalog so I chose Arrange a Wreath.  I designed a class that was actually 3 in 1.  Each person makes the same 9 wreaths but then decides how they want to finish their own project - a sampler, a frame, a plate or cards.  




But I couldn't stop there!  I wanted to be sure everyone loved this set as much as I do so I made so other cards and projects too.  Be sure to check back to see more samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover