Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentine's Day Glasses

Every year, I make valentines for my students, and it's always fun to create with the kids in mind.  This year I used the Paper Pumpkin stamps and created my own "card".  Did you know there are a lot of extra stamps each month that you can use to do alternatives to the Paper Pumpkin design or use them on your own projects?  This little snail is popular this year, and I liked the "hi valentine" stamp.  I don't want to be too lovey dovey so this was a perfect sentiment and it was printed instead of cursive.    


I had purchased these glasses just for fun but decided I would go ahead and make them the valentine "card" for the kids.  They get a lot of candy from each other already and I thought these would be fun on party day.  They were a hit, and I am thinking I need to be looking for glasses again for next year!


Visit my Great Minds Ink Alike Facebook page for daily posts and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover