Thursday, July 15, 2021

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream

I made this fun Z fold card to show off the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and coordinating punch.  The punch makes it so quick and easy to make a cute card by punching cones and scoops - stamped or from the Designer Series Paper.  

There’s just something about a Z fold that really fancies up a card, and I love to use it on a card that doesn’t have ribbons and other embellishments.  The card base is the recently retired Purple Posey, but the sentiment and ice cream cones would make a perfect card for adults, children, male or female. Because it’s so versatile, I included this card in July’s take and make to go kits so my stampers can make their own at home.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover