Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Summer Shadows You Inspire Me Card

The new catalog is coming out August 3 and I have so many pre-ordered sets that it's hard to know where to start!  I want to try them all!  I am doing a demonstration of one particular bundle in August for demonstrator friends so that was an easy place to begin.  And thanks to the swap I participated in, I got to play with a different new mini catalog bundle and also some Sale-a-bration products.  

Here is my Sale-a-bration swap card:

I love the black, white and pink combination so when I saw the Beautifully Penned 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper, I knew that's what I was going to do!  This DSP is so great because it coordinates with the Hand-Penned  Petals bundle in the annual catalog on one side and is a much simpler black and white pattern on the other. 

My base is the new in color, Polished Pink, and then I added the basic black and DSP.  Also in the Sale-a-bration catalog, there is a new Summer Shadows die set.  It also coordinates with an annual catalog item, Shaded Sumer Stamp set.  I don't own that stamp set, but as you can see, there's no need to own the stamps to still get a lot of use out of the dies.  I cut my flower pieces out of more Polished Pink and Melon Mambo.  And the leaves are Pear Pizzazz.  I popped the square panel up with dimensionals and attached all the flower pieces flat. 

To finish off the card, I used the "you INSPIRE me" sentiment from the free Sale-a-bration set Delicate Dahlias.  I even made a few extras for myself to drop in the mail to some friends.  

If you live in the US and don't have a demonstrator, I would love to send you copies of these two new catalog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover