This kit includes four different card designs featuring fall, Thanksgiving, and Halloween. There’s a little something for each of these upcoming occasions, and all four designs are quick and easy to put together.
As always, my goal with the INK & Go Kits is to take some of the work out of cardmaking. I do the designing, measuring, cutting, and prep work so you can simply sit down and enjoy putting your cards together.
Four Cards to Create
Each INK & Go Kit includes two of each of four designs, giving you eight handmade cards to create.
Sending Thankful Thoughts
This pretty fall card combines a soft floral pattern with a large leaf and a simple thankful sentiment. I love the neutral colors on this one.
It could be used for Thanksgiving, but it’s also a nice card for simply letting someone know you’re thinking about them.
So Thankful for You
The second card brings in some beautiful fall color with a rich Blackberry Bliss card base and a gorgeous embossed sunflower panel. The little strip of patterned paper at the bottom adds another layer of texture and color.
This one would make a lovely Thanksgiving card or a special thank-you or birthday card.
Hello Gourd-geous
I think this one would be fun to send to a friend just to say hello.
Happy Halloween
And then we move right into Halloween!
What’s Included in an INK & Go Kit?
Each kit includes the pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards, two each of four designs, plus envelopes and a tip sheet with simple assembly information.
I’ve already done the measuring, cutting, and prep work. You provide the adhesive, ink, and greeting stamp, and then you’re ready to create.
And when you’re ready to put your cards together, you’ll also have access to step-by-step videos for each of the four designs. You can work through the playlist from beginning to end or simply choose the card you’d like to make first.
It’s a simple way to make handmade cards without having to start from scratch or spend your time figuring out what to cut and how everything goes together.
That’s exactly why I created the INK & Go Kits. I want you to be able to sit down and make beautiful cards without the creative overwhelm that can sometimes come with starting a project from scratch.
No measuring.
No cutting.
No figuring out which pieces go where.
Just open your kit and create.
Want Your Own INK & Go Kit?
INK & Go Kits are available each month through Great Minds INK Alike.
The September kit is $25 for porch pickup or $30 if you’d like it mailed to you. If you’d like more than one kit, I also offer 2 for $40 or 3 for $50.
Once you’ve ordered, I’ll take care of the cutting and preparation, and your kit will be ready for you to INK, GO, and CREATE!
Looking Ahead to Christmas
If you’re already thinking about Christmas cards, you’ll want to keep an eye on the next two INK & Go Kits.
October and November will both focus entirely on Christmas cards. That gives you two months of Christmas designs and plenty of time to create handmade cards before the holiday season arrives.
I’ll be putting away the pumpkins and Halloween for a little while and getting ready for some Christmas cardmaking!
Whether you want a few cards to have on hand, need some seasonal cards to send, or just enjoy having a simple creative project waiting for you, I hope you’ll give an INK & Go Kit a try.
Every day is a great day to send a card!






No comments:
Post a Comment