Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lovely As a Tree Christmas

My mom, my sister and I have two Thanksgiving traditions - we string popcorn and cranberries and we make Christmas cards.  I am happy to report my popcorn and cranberries look great on my Christmas tree.  As far as cards go, I will be sending out some of the cards you've seen in previous posts, but for all of my stamping friends, I still need to create something they've never seen or even worse, made at one of my events.  So I can't brag about being done with my cards, but Mom's and Sara's are done.  Here's the card my mom will be sending out this year.  She used Lovely As a Tree but added just the bird from the main stamp in Scenic Seasons in the background. 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover