Monday, December 13, 2010

Penguin Gel Card

December Stamp Club is tomorrow night!  I tried to make some of the projects Christmas but also projects that could be adapted if the ladies wanted to use them for something else.  I thought this one could be a winter birthday for most anyone.  It features an old technique, but one I have never done with the club before.  If you don't have treat cups but still want to do a snow globe, how about making a gel card?  I used the 1 3/4 circle punch for the hole, attached a cello bag of hair gel and Dazzling Diamonds to the back of the Bashful Blue and adhered it to the top of the Real Red.  Do you recognize the piece I used for the base?   It's the balloon basket from Sweet Centers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover