Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Tri-Shutter Card

I have wanted to do one of these tri-shutter card for some time.  I finally mustered up the courage to give it a try.  It takes a little time, but it's a pretty impressive card when you are done. We did this in stamp club, and I put out the package of Everyday Enchantment paper and no two cards turned out alike.  With the blue and green sides of the papers, it looks like an entirely different project.  There is a tutorial at Splitcoast that I used, but I tweaked the measurement for the Designer Series Paper to suit the card I wanted to make.   

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I made a tri shutter card once and I didn't think it was too terribly hard but I bet that the simply scored makes it a TON easier to make.

    P.S. Those cinnamon rolls were delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover