Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mosaic Madness Christmas in July

When I return from the Stampin' Up convention I will have a busy stamping week.  I will be hosting my monthly scrapbook club, my annual Christmas in July Stamp-a-Stack and my garage sale.  Convention is so much fun, and I will be so full of ideas and inspiration that I will be sure to have some great ideas for cards. 

I have pre-ordered some of the new holiday stamps from the holiday catalog coming out in August, but they aren't here yet.  So when I decided to played along with The Paper Players Christmas in July Challenge, I had to get creative.  This stamp set lends itself to ornaments, and I have had customers call it an ornament stamp so none of them will be surprised to see me use it for Christmas. 


 


3 comments:

  1. I think this set makes the perfect Christmas card! Love your use of baker's twine and the colors are perfect for the holidays...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use this set for some Christmas cards as well! Love the twine hangers! So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I hadn't thought of using this as an ornament. How clever! Thank you for being so creative and opening my eyes to new possibilities with this set. Love the bling in the middle of the ornaments, too! So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover