Sunday, December 15, 2013

Festive Flurry Gift Card Tin


 
My friend, Shirley, designed a gift card tin years ago, and all I remember is it had snowflakes and it was very pretty.  So when I bought this Festive Flurries bundle which had stamps and framelits, I knew this was the year to try my own.  The snowflake is a version of the one you see in the holiday catalog.  To give it the 3-D look, score the middle snowflake 6 times.  Punch the center out with the ½” circle punch.  Score fold lines so there are peaks and valleys and scrunch to the center to create 3-D snowflake and hot glue in place.  Finally you hot glue the third snowflake to the top and a Frosted Finished Embellishment to finish it off.  Attach a piece of coordinating Designer paper with sticky strip to the inside of the tin to hold the gift card and now all you need is the gift card! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover