Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mosaic Madness CASE

Do you know what CASE means in the crafting world?  It means Copy and Share Everything.  If you give credit where credit is due, it's a perfectly acceptable thing to do when your mojo isn't flowing or when you're searching Pinterest for inspiration and you find a card that is just perfect the way it is and you want to make one just like it.  Well that's what happened this week at my house. For my stamp-a-stack, I wanted to use retiring stamp sets one last time.  So I flipped through my pile of stamps and pulled out a few I wanted to work with.  I found this card that features Mosaic Madness through Pinterest and copied it just as it was.  I didn't put any rhinestones on it, but put them out for my stampers that like bling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover