Saturday, July 23, 2016

Vacation Stamping School

Today I am with about 70 other demonstrators who love Stampin' Up! as much as I do.  It's a fun-filled day with demonstrations, make-n-takes, swapping, speakers, prizes and fun.  As part of the day, we have a demonstration fair for people to walk through, take pictures, ask questions, and enjoy.  I am one of the demos setting up, and I'm doing Movers and Shakers.  It was so much fun thinking of the different ways to create slider and shaker card samples, and I searched high and low for tips and ideas to share with my fellow stampers.


Visit my Facebook page to see a short video of the the loot I brought home with me, and check back for more posts about our fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover