Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dyeing Easter Eggs with Reinkers

Once I tried a few eggs with glitter, I got brave and tried to dye them with Stampin' Up! reinkers. I used about a half cup of water, 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 5 - 10 drops of reinker. I stuck mostly with the Bold Brights family, and I think my favorite was Tempting Turquoise - a robin egg blue color. Since I decided to blow the eggs first, I did have to stir the eggs in the dye every so often since they wanted to float on the top of the water.  

These eggs were made with  the Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlets and Sticky Pages.  Who knew you needed a Big Shot to decorate Easter eggs? 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover