Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting Carried Away with Glitter

I just finished creating a Scrapbook Club layout for this week using glitter. I guess after two weeks of glitter everywhere, I am still in glitter mode. If you look at the V, it is two toned like the butterfly egg in my post earlier today. At our Spring into Stamping, Laura Yates demonstrated a birthday card using the two toned glitter on a Sticky Cut Letter. So if it works on a card and it works on an egg, why not in a scrapbook? I don't have the Sticky Cut Letters since they wouldn't fit on an egg, but I do have the Serif Essentials Alphabet dies for my Big Shot.

After arranging and moving the pictures around repeatedly, I just now realized in the picture I have all of my Ruby Red pieces together at the top of the page. Good thing I don't get carried away with my Snail Adhesive... I just went and pulled them up and moved the two pictures on the left page! Much better!

I will be interested to see what my Scrapbook Club members come up with Tuesday night. I have a basic layout for a sample and then they customize it with colors and stamps to fit their pictures.

Supplies:  Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Crushed Curry, Ruby Red cardstock, Sticky Pages, Big Shot and dies, assorted Stampin' Up! glitters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover