Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Treat Boxes

After making several of these Halloween treat containers with the Candy Wrapper Bigz Die, it seemed to be an easy switch to Christmas.  I used the Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the holiday mini catalog.  You can see the seam of the box at the top - that's because I wanted to put my Merry Christmas scallop on the side with the fewest snowflakes.  Although the ribbon isn't necessary to keep the box closed, I think it adds some color and keeps the recipient from peeking!
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think we would actually peek? LOL You know us pretty well. Did you also stuff it tight so it won't rattle. Now I wonder if it something I'm not suppose to have till later. Can't wait to find out.

    PS Now I have M&M's on my brain.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover