Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Why I Take the Hardest Part Out of Card Making

Have you ever sat down at your craft table, looked at all your supplies, and thought, "I don't even know where to start?"

You're not alone.

After more than 20 years as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I've learned that one of the biggest challenges for many card makers isn't creativity. It's all the decisions that come before you ever make your first cut.

Which paper should I use?

What colors go together?

Which layout should I choose?

Do I have enough time to finish?

I believe creativity should feel relaxing, not overwhelming. That's why I create my INK & Go Kits.

How INK & Go Kits Began

My INK & Go Kits were born during COVID, when we suddenly couldn't gather together to stamp.

I wanted my customers to keep creating, so I started preparing card kits for porch pickup. We'd visit from opposite ends of my porch for a few minutes before they headed home with everything they needed for a relaxing afternoon of stamping.

When life returned to normal, I expected there to be less interest in the kits. Instead, they became even more popular.

Some customers enjoy classes, while others love the flexibility of creating at home whenever it fits their schedule. Whether they have thirty quiet minutes after dinner or a free Saturday morning, the kits are ready whenever they are.

That's when I realized I wasn't just offering card kits. I was helping remove the overwhelm that often keeps people from creating in the first place.

Creativity Without the Guesswork

As a teacher, I've always believed people enjoy learning more when they feel successful. That's why every INK & Go Kit is thoughtfully prepared before it ever reaches you.

I've already designed the projects.

I've already cut the cardstock.

I've already done the die cutting.

Instead of spending your creative time measuring and planning, you can simply sit down, relax, and enjoy making cards.

July's INK & Go Kit

This month's kit includes supplies to make 8 cards, with two each of four different designs. You'll create a lighthouse card, an Adirondack chair card, a flip-flop card, and a beautiful violet card.

Every kit includes:

  • All cardstock cut and ready to assemble
  • Die-cut pieces
  • Envelopes
  • A printed tip sheet
  • Video tutorials for all four cards

One of my favorite parts is that you get to personalize each card.

By adding your own greeting stamp and ink, you decide whether a card becomes a birthday greeting, a thank you, a thinking-of-you card, or something else entirely. I love seeing customers make each project their own.

Watch the Cards Come Together

I've created a short video for each design so you can craft right along with me.

Lighthouse Card

Adirondack Chair Card

Flip-Flop Card

Violet Card


Looking for More Inspiration?

Browse all of my INK & Go Kits and tutorials here

Make Time to Create

Life is busy, and it's easy to put your own hobbies at the bottom of the list.

I hope my INK & Go Kits give you permission to slow down for a little while, enjoy the creative process, and leave your craft table with cards you're excited to send.

Because every day really is a great day to send a card.


July INK & Go Kit

$25 Porch Pickup
$30 Mailed

To personalize your cards, simply add:

  • Your favorite greeting stamp
  • Ink
  • Adhesive

If you'd like to reserve a July INK & Go Kit, I'd love to put one together for you. Simply leave a comment below.  

Browse More Kits & Tutorials

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover