Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentine Diorama Card

I first made one of these "diorama" cards at my friend's (Julie Davison) Stampin' Up! meeting, and it has only taken me a couple of years to make another one.  In fact, I have made a few - you may remember my posting a similar card a couple of months ago for Rae Anne's baby shower.  This particular card was for stamp club this month, and I did a similar version for a Valentine swap that I was in with other demonstrators. 

Start with an 8 x 8 square of cardstock. Here's the card showing the back side.


And here is an inside view. 


Apply some adhesive in the corner...


**I was rereading my finished post and realized I didn't take a picture of the card after putting the two pieces together....and I was so pleased with myself that I took all of these pictures.  Oops!  So for now, I will tell you that piece with the two hearts pulls over and sticks to the Sticky Strip at the top which allows the card to close.  But when it is open, it is a 3 sided card and forms a "corner".  **

Flip it over and add the ribbon...


And voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover