Saturday, April 16, 2011

Faux Mother of Pearl Wedding Card

I spent some time last week in Georgia for my good friend's wedding.  I had a great time and it was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding.  But when I got home, it took me a few days to get back into the swing of things.  I had a stamp club and a stamp-a-stack so I have plenty of projects to post for you in the next several days.  Here's a Faux Mother of Pearl wedding card we did in club.  I made one for Beth and Kirk but used a retired cardstock that fit her wedding colors perfectly.  This one uses Baja Breeze and Marina Mist.  The Tulip frame turned out to be a great choice if you notice my bouquet is all ivory tulips. 



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover