Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine Treats

It's been a busy week for me, and as a result, I have been neglecting my blogging...well thanks to a snow day at my house, I am going to get some catching up done!  My neighbor shoveled my driveway last night so first order of business today was to bake some cookies.  I'll do some blogging next and then head to the craft room for a scrapbook layout for next week's scrapbook club.  Let me know if you'd like to join us as a guest.

Here's my long overdue Valentine "card" for my students.  They are so funny when opening their cards because they are surprised and feel they need to tell me they got one from me.  Yes, I know.  I put it there.  This is not unlike running in to them in public and them telling me the next day at school that they saw me.  Yes, I know.  We talked to each other :-)  One of the many reasons I like teaching first grade. 

I found this idea on Laura's blog via Pinterest. 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover