Sunday, May 26, 2013

Embossed Swallowtail

 
When I first saw this Swallowtail stamp, I thought it was pretty, but I didn't really need it.  Well, as you can see, I have changed my mind and I really do need this stamp.  I have seen so many pretty cards made with this stamp that I decided to add it to my collection, and I was delighted to see it made it into the new 2013-2014 catalog.  So this isn't the last you'll be seeing of this guy on my blog.  This card was heavily inspired by a swap I got at the St. Louis Stampin' Up regional event I attended a few months ago, but there was no name on the swap so I can't give credit for my inspiration.  I embossed it with black embossing powder and then colored with my blender pen. 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover