Sunday, June 2, 2013

Never-ending Card

A few years ago I did a never-ending card with my stamp club.  It went down in stamp club history as truly never-ending, and it was not a very popular card.  Those original members still laugh about it.  Recently I saw a You Tube video by Stampin' Up on Pinterest which inspired me to try it again.  I'm happy to report it went very well this time around!  With a couple of score lines and a couple of cuts, you have all of the parts you need.  The secret to making this card work is putting adhesive in the 4 corners.  Then you fold the center up, the sides in, the top and bottom back, the sides out, and with one more fold, you are back to where you started.  Really a fun card to play with!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover