Wednesday, July 10, 2013

3 Cheers for You!


I'm having some fun with challenges this week - this one is from ColourQ.  I knew which stamp set I wanted to use the minute I saw those colors - the Happy Hour set is perfect for summery drinks.  Many times I try to make my stamping do double duty, and if I make a card I want to use it for an upcoming event.  This week as I have been working on these challenges, all I worried about what following the rules of the challenge.  It's really helped get my creative juices flowing again so I can go back and tackle my convention swaps.  I have one set finished and another set designed, cut and ready to be assembled.  I like a variety and usually design 2 or 3 swap cards.  We'll see how the creative juices are flowing and maybe I will design one more.  Check back in a few days if you'd like to see what I came up with. 



2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Rachel, love all the fruits, perfect set for these colors! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    Please turn off word verification and turn on moderation. sorry I can't comment again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, this is a PERFECT way to use these fun citrusy colors! So glad you shared this with us at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover