Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Craft Room

I've not been posting many cards lately, but I have been busy in my craft room.  Here it is with fresh paint, and it is as clean and organized as it's been in a long time.  My room started with hand-me-downs and I am slowly transitioning to furniture I pick up antiquing.  

My closet has been trial and error over the years with stacking several different crates, boxes and drawers. 


 My desk is one of my favorite antiquing finds.  It's got an edge around it to catch things that get pushed aside when I am in a flurry of creating, and it's so sturdy.  I was told it came from a business school and was a typing desk for two students.


My pink cabinet was another antiquing find and I was told it came from a beauty/barber shop.  I originally planned to strip the paint, but I like it against the blue wall and with my quilted Stampin Up sign made by my talented quilting friend, Sherrie.  She used Stampin' Up fabric, and this little corner is the first thing to greet me when I walk into my craft room.  


Here's where I display some of my favorite projects and where I keep my cards sorted by occasions in those boxes on the bottom shelf.  As you can see, I also enjoy collecting McCoy flower pots.  For a long time, I looked for a child's antique shopping cart with no luck.  So I settled for this cute little cart which is perfect for holding new spools of ribbons.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover