Sunday, February 12, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Valentines

Thanks to My Paper Pumpkin, I put my valentines together pretty quickly for my class last night.  I altered the set a little and left off the wooden arrows.  I've seen them tear into a handmade project pretty quickly so I knew they wouldn't be missed.



“January

Have you been thinking about trying My Paper Pumpkin?  It's so much fun to get a surprise craft kit in the mail each month.  Right now if you purchase a 3-month prepaid subscription (137859) on sale at $55, you'll get the discounted 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item.  Purchase a 6 month subscription (137860) for $114 and a 12 month (137861) for $215 and even more Sale-a-Bration items will be coming your way.  If you purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month prepaid subscription and no other items, minimum shipping charges will apply to your Sale-a-Bration items.

To learn more about My Paper Pumpkin, click here or email me.


PP_SAB_Demo_Header_Jan2017


You don't know what you are getting ahead of time, but there are so many alternatives out there on Pinterest even if you aren't crazy about the kit, some clever person will use it in an unexpected way.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover