Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas Bag-a-lope

When I first started stamping, I learned to use an envelope to make a small little bag.  It never occurred to me until recently (thanks M.E.)  that if you used a big envelope, you would get a bigger bag.  So I went to the store for the white, large mailing envelopes, and it didn't occur to me until I got home and started in that I shouldn't have bought envelopes with the blue security print on the inside.  To make the envelope, cut the top off and score the remaining three sides.  Then stick you hand in the bag and gently work the corner into a gusset and score lines into the bag shape.  Now there's no need to buy gift bags again!  

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover