Friday, February 4, 2022

Springy Cards for a Snowy Day

Here in central Illinois, we are have another day of snow.  I designed cards for this weekend’s stamp-a-stack knowing this weather was coming. It looks like I’m going to need to reschedule and will need another card design.  I’m afraid the valentine card will be too late when we are able to stamp next weekend.  Maybe I can put together a slightly modified to go kit for valentine cards!


These other two cards definitely have us thinking springy thoughts!


My friend Mary McCormick designed this bird card for a group swap. I made a few changes, but this card was definitely inspired by Mary‘s creation. I love that little pop of Pool Party ink on the flowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover