Monday, April 18, 2022

Sending Smiles Birthday Card

I spent my afternoon making a swap card.  It's one of the fun perks of being a demo.  We get to preorder from new catalogs, and then we swap with other demonstrators.  We make a set number and send them off to the swap hostess, and she swaps them out and sends us back that same number of different cards made by demonstrator friends.  It's a great way to get ideas or to see new product being used!  We make full cards so sometimes I have used one to send to one of my stampers who has seen and/or made all of my ideas already.  

I used the new Sending Smiles stamp set and dies to make this cheerful card, and I love, love, love the new In Colors, Parakeet Party and Orchid Oasis together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover