Monday, September 23, 2024

Mystery Stamping Success - Center Flap Card

I was planning a mystery stamping card for my team meeting last week and I was looking for something that would be easy enough to explain and have good results for everyone.  I decided to use a format I've been using a lot but I turned it vertical instead of horizontal.  I had so much fun making cards this way, and everyone's cards turned out great!

Start with cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and score in the middle at 5 1/2".  
On each side, cut up to score at 1".  
Attach 1" strips to the card base, and then decorate with 3/4" x 5 1/4" pieces of DSP.  
Attach cardstock on front center and inside the card measuring 2" x 5 1/4" and decorate.  

   

 









To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover