Friday, July 2, 2010

Because I Care

This new level 1 hostess set was free to demos with our June pre-orders.  I am so glad it was because I am finding that I really love it.  It give the look of shading and coloring and makes a very pretty card in a short time.  So just imagine what some shading and coloring could do for it!  The other thing I am loving is playing with our new (and old) colors - it just seems so easy to put the cards together with these color families.  I used Crumb Cake, formerly known as Kraft, returning In Color Wild Wasabi, and new color Marina Mist.  This is one of the Stamp-a-Stack cards we will make tonight and tomorrow.  If you are local and want to join us, just let me know. 

Supplies:  Because I Care stamp set, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla cardstock, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi ink


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover