Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mouthwatering Wiper Card


Each month I try to do some sort of interesting fold with my stamp club.  Last month we did this wiper card with the Mouthwatering stamp set and now retired In Colors.  I have to say this is one of my favorite cards, and it was about the time that I made this that one of my stamping friends turned 50.  So I made her a card with a "50" on the pop-up wiper piece.  We also used the scented embossing powder on the popsicles which makes them shiny and smelly in real life. 

Here is a wiper card I did a couple of years ago. 


1 comment:

  1. Your 50 year old friend LOVED it btw! Have duplicated the idea many times since. Love your designs my friend! Featuring you again today at www.createwithme.com June 10th ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover