Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Comes Early

I am so lucky to be a part of such a fantastic group of demonstrators, and I was able to attend our annual Spring into Stamping event yesterday. The day is full of main stage demonstrations, speakers, make-n-takes, and demonstration fairs. The demonstration fair is where I come in. Those of you who talk to me on a regular basis know that I have been pretty busy with something, and I might have mentioned eggs once or twice ;-) Well here it is. Decorating your Easter eggs the Stampin' Up! Way - with all Stampin' Up! products! The only thing on this table not from Stampin' Up! is the paint brush I used to brush off excess glitter. I dyed the eggs with Stampin' Up! reinkers (mixed with water and vinegar). I used Sticky Cuts, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, and ran lots of the plain 12 x 12 Sticky Pages through my Big Shot. I also used my VersaMarker and small stamps to heat emboss. That way I could personalize the eggs. Hold those eggs with kitchen tongs when heating! And Rub-on look great on the eggs too.

I blew the eggs so that I could reuse them next year, but I don't know why this wouldn't work on hard boiled eggs or ceramic eggs too :-)  Check back for more detailed photos this week!

Spring into Stamping is just one of the great perks to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in my group.  It's like our own little regional convention.  I would love to share more information with you if you have been thinking about becoming a demonstrator either for the business opportunity or for the personal discount.  Still on the fence?  There is a great special going on this month that you won't want to miss out on. 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. The Zach and Juliana eggs are way cool! They all are, of course, but I really like those!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover