Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cheers - Mojo Monday Style



I have been so busy making slider cards that I decided to take a few minutes to create a "just for fun" card.  I like to do a challenge from time to time because most of my cards are created with a specific class in mind, and on these I can do whatever I want.  I'll have to admit it took me a little time to figure this one out which is the other reason I like to do challenges like Mojo Monday.  I have to get out of my box and create something with someone else's design.  

2 comments:

  1. Perfection! Great job! I just bought an embossing machine and I'm so excited to use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia. You'll love your embossing machine ... I have a couple different kinds :-)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover