Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thinking of You Easel Card

I have seen a number of Easel Cards lately, and I decided I would try one myself.  When you actually make one, it really is a quick card with a more "difficult" look. I went to an old favorite of mine for stamping - Thoughts and Prayers and used the words from Sincere Salutations. The bottom flower piece is an additional layer of cardstock to give the easel part something to catch on and stay up. I have included a side view to help give you a better idea of what the folding looks like, but it folds flat and would be a great surprise to anyone pulling it out of the envelope.
Supplies:  Thoughts and Prayers, Sincere Salutations stamp sets, Only Orange, Garden Green, Very Vanilla cardstock, Only Orange, Garden Green ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover