Sunday, February 28, 2010

Productivity?

Believe it or not, this is the site of great productivity. I had some Stampin' Up! friends come for a full day of stamping yesterday. Rae Anne was working on Build-A-Bear, Deana was scrapbooking, Shirley was using aluminum cans in the Big Shot and I was working on something top secret ;-) You can see it involves glitter, but I will wait to tell you more until I have my project ready. My Stampin' Up! groups Lovenstampfuls and ImPECKable Stampers are hosting a Spring into Stamping event for demonstrators (let me know you if you are thinking about becoming a demo and join us!) in a couple of weeks and this is for a demonstration I am doing there. I am pretty excited about this idea... I only wish my ideas would come to me a little sooner!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Was there Chocolate on that table? Because I could not see it...and how can you be productive without it? JUST SAYIN'! Can't wait to see your project next month!!
    M.E.
    www.CreateWithME.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. some people might say that looks messy - I think it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover